28th Annual Mustang & Ford Car Show!
Rules and Regulations1. Show Limited to 150 judged Cars !
2. The Show Chairman makes all final decisions concerning the SHOW! All decisions made by the Show Chairman are final !!!! No Exceptions.
3. All Participating Show Cars MUST BE Mustangs or Ford/Mercury/Lincoln bodied and Ford Powered Cars. NO awards will be given for any other types of vehicles.
4. CVMC reserves the right to alter classes as needed.
5. All Judged Show Cars MUST have a FIRE EXTINGUISHER! OR 2 points will be deducted.
6. All Judged Show Cars MUST be registered by 11:00 AM or 150 cars whichever comes first; and ready for judging by 12:00 noon!
7. CVMC will be soliciting JUDGES. All VOLUNTEERS are welcome! Please contact Head Judge Dave Dickey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the registration table the day of the show.
8. Popular Vote includes all show cars that are 2011 to current model year which may receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd award.
9. One (1) Popular Vote ballot per show entrant included in registration packet.
10. All Daily Driven and Occasionally Driven Judged Classes may receive 1st, 2nd or 3rd place Trophies. All Concours Classes could receive Gold, Silver or Bronze Trophies. All award are based on a points system and your car MUST MEET a minimum amount of points to receive an award.
11. NO AWARDS will be mailed - MUST BE PRESENT to receive award. Awards will be presented as soon as humanly possible.
12. For liability purposes NO tents or banners of any type will be allowed in the show. This will be strictly enforced.
13. If any vehicle/engine is started during the show, that vehicle will be disqualified for an award.
14. Any vehicle during burnouts, smoking tires or racing on or around show field will NOT be allowed in our show next year.